Wednesday, April 28, 2010

let all the damn details go

Oh yuck. I don't need this. I refuse REFUSE to act as if a minute explanation could affect me more than marginally. Am I happy? Yes. Would I change my current situation? ABSOLUTELY not. I need to accept the reality that there are things I will NEVER know, and not knowing them doesn't mean what I DO know has any less meaning.

I guess it's not so much a desire to know, as it is a feeling of entitlement, or a notion that I deserve satisfaction. Or even, quite possibly, an offensive tactic: an effort to teach (or scorn) YOU based on MY disagreement with your action. Perhaps even to announce, that YOU are subpar, and I am enduring YOUR stupidity.

But the problem then becomes this: all of that raises me above you. And that, is simply untrue, because frankly? I'm not.

*Sigh.* And there goes another erruption of emotion, that further demonstrates the need to LET IT GO. Let all of the damn details go.

In THIS action, there is relief. Accepting the 'unknown,' and its eternal presence in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Followers