Monday, May 10, 2010

here we are again I suppose. another venture; another possibility. the climb begins. minute questions trickle from my mouth, as does the routine speech. love the dealbreakers. welcome to my world. nice to meet you.

*************************************************************************************
All Night.

Our relationship hasn't lasted long,
but it's intense enough to inspire song.
Spent the night in wild shame,
gave me wings of impassioned flame.
Those lustful hours you stole attention,
demanded focus, relieved all tension.
Gave me life amidst wearied woe,
the task ahead went much less slow.
And as the sun rose above my head,
I realized I had not yet said:
"You, indeed, excite my soul,
you, my dearest, reddest bull."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Followers