Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm too lathargic to be angry. whatever.

At that point, I knew I'd turn out ok.

What could I do? If paying tuition comes down as a responsibility on my own back, then so be it. Didn't really matter that I thought he'd spread himself too thin, and can't follow through on all his promises. Oh well. Moving on.

Prioritize. Consolidate. Breathe. Despite not being thrust ahead by provisions that I thought should've been made, I'll get by. Why do other students seem to have it so easy? They can slide on through with no financial worries. But in the end, as long as it gets paid then I'm satisfied. I'll shrug it off only to realize this is an opportunity to demand my own respect.

One of the most admirable characteristics someone could have, in my eyes, is simply to have their shit TOGETHER. Here's my chance.

You know? I'm glad. I'm glad I don't happen to be a spoiled little brat, who refuses to move out and demands my parents to pay rent and drops out of school. If I have to forgo the money I've saved to combat becoming anything resembling that person, then GOOD. Not a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Followers