Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Need to organize the next week and a half in my head


Things to do today:
~BUY THANK YOU CARDS for people at my internship/ask Molly for a general recommendation letter.
~Go tanning.
~Work out (if possible).
~Write a (or a few) TellAllGrams.
~Stretch after class.

Things to do of Friday:
~Pedicure (and eyebrows?) with mom
~Maaaybe get my hair cut and (even less probability) colored.
~Work out.
~Tanning.
~Work @ 5
~Spend the night at mom's

Saturday:
~Breakfast with mom and Pam
~Work out.
~Tanning.
~Work @ 5

Sunday:
~Boating with Sarah!!!

Things to do before leaving for school:

~Clean and wash my car.
~Find all of the cords and things that I need to hook up my TV.
~Bring my portable DVD player, and the cord it needs to hook up to my TV.
~Bring DVDs!! (Mas importante).
~Download as much music as I can stuff onto my laptop so that I can upload it onto my Iphone when I get it on the 17th.
~Figure out how to take apart my metal shelf thing.
~Go to a grocery store and steal cardboard boxes.

Things I (or my mom :) ) should buy:
~Uniform type of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash.
~New "body spray" from bath and body works.
~New bare minerals make-up. YES it IS necessary.
~An organizer/ hanger thingy for my eclectic collection of shoes
~More hangers.
~A bucket type thing for my toiletries.
~Cleaning supplies. I admit this is a vague and broad term but I have not a clue as to what I should bring in regards to such a foreign household duty such as cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Followers