Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Enamored to know him

There is so much I don't know.

But I do know this: what family I belong to.

I'm enthralled. I'm enamored. There is no other love like him, there will never be. He is my everything. He comes first and last and is every minute detail in between. Love is considering another before taking care of yourself. Love is trust and trust means exterpating every itching voice of doubt and ridicule that squirms, unwelcomed, in your mind. Confidence is being "with faith," and faithfulness is also an inescapable chapter. I might die a virgin, but I've made love.

and I'm nothing.

Knowing this is abundantly worth knowing.

I must be stubborn enough to disagree with you. Yet mature enough to discover with you. Because after all, there is so much I still don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Followers