Wednesday, July 29, 2009

GD + CP = <3

ok. I REALLY want to go see Gavin DeGraw on August 27th. Jess! If you read this before I call you, here's the possible plan:

Plan A

10:00 a.m. - (Could leave earlier) Drive from Staten Island, 4.5 hours to the NY State Fair in Syracuse.

3:00-7:30 p.m. - Hang out at the fair. ($40 for concert tickets. Day pass included.)

7:30 p.m. - See Gavin. Leave when he's done and forget Kelly Clarkson.

8:30 p.m. - Start heading back to Jess's.

1:00 a.m. - Get back to Staten Island!

Plan B

Same as A, except includes arrangements for when Gavin proposes to me at the afterparty. These details are still a little hazy, so I'll be following the "FBSYP" (Fly By the Seat of Your Pants) strategy.

***

Then the next day, August 28th, I move in to my dorm room at 6 p.m.- 2B1, Earle Hall. yaaaay!! Though I'll miss 315 and my roomie :...(

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Followers