Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Whaaaa?

While routinely surfing the web during my "busy" work day, I stumbled upon some rather entertaining personal ads, on craigslist. Some were honest, some were funny, and others were unimaginably out there to me. Who knew people could be so dissatisfied with themselves, their lives, and their committed partners? It continues to amaze me how that we, are the ones that truly cause the majority of our own problems. If it weren't for our own humanistic errors, we'd be much happier. So the perplexing irony is this: happiness can be attained if first denying oneself. But then, who's left to be happy? hahahaahaha.

"Hello, I'm hoping to find a woman who is also married (but can be single) who is looking for a little passion in their life. To be clear, I am not looking for a one night stand nor am I looking for a woman who sleeps around. Rather, I am trying to establish a relationship outside my marriage that makes me feel alive again. I'm 5'9" 185, athletic built and handsome. If you're interest then please email me so we can get to know each other. If things work out online then perhaps (if we are both ready) we can meet in person. I prefer an older woman (the older the better) but I would welcome younger if they were mature enough. Please write me if interested and let's just see where it goes. If things work out, I would hope to keep the affair ongoing and very discreet. "

wow. I can't believe the absolute bluntness and audacity. Yet, I can... since I salvage no hope for mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Followers