Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Should I give up, or should I just keep chasing pavements?

I finally understand Adele's song. If I keep chasing pavements, I'll keep smacking my head on the cement. All that does is lead me nowhere, backwards even. So, should I give up? and fly around in circles as my head drops? Because perhaps that will lead me somewhere eventually, but "giving up" has such a negative connotation. We always want to hold on to every possible ounce of hope. But sometimes, that's just unwise. Giving up could mean showing admirable courage.

It's an endless, ruthless circle. I can't do this all over again. The EXACT same thing. I know myself. I can't keep attempting to bend the rules. I am just unable to do it. Though, sometimes I wish I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Followers